Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My English Course KKB

My English course or KKB start on January 2007. Why I am taking this course? Firstly, I feel that English language is very important in comunication world. English language is number two after mandarin in ranking list of user in this world. Many country use english as their main language. You know English that's mean you have already done all of the things. Secondly is I want to improve my english and get more comfortable feeling in myself. To achive my target, I must work hardly and change all things in my life in english. In my class we have twelve people including six women. The class held on every monday and wednesday at Makmal Bahasa 3, 8.30 till 10.30 am. I thinks four hour per week is not enough. so i must help myself to add more own activities to improve it. My lecturers' name are En. Ahmad Azman Mokhtar and Miss Latisha. They are very good and a very nice persons. I learnt a lot of things in this class especially about the grammar, reading, writing, listening and speaking. During the class, I have done a lot of activities for example answer the questions after reading the article, discuss the answers by referring to the picture, some of grammar questions, solve any confusing word problem, write a short paragraph on the blog and a little bit roleplay. In addition, I have practiced speaking during the class by giving some opinions about the topic that we have discussed. I have done reading exercise and answer some questions about the vocations. At the end of this semester may be in april we will have final exam. I hope can answer all of the questions and hopefully I can get a good result during the final exam. The most important thing, i can improve myself and make it easy in my life. Now I am in step one in preparation to take ielts exam.

No comments: